Monday, April 14, 2008

Too much of the school

When my mother finally decided to take that fixation from the plum tree like divisional

To direct, I knew that I was in hardship. Their hours of office stretched way beyond my

hours of school. And anyway, he was private to the many discussions my parents

it had on the “honey, what we do with the cabritos” Well, finally they beat

gold - an educative one after program of the school. Not that is hardly magnificent? Cabritos

they are learning new things whereas the parents minting happy the dollars!

And for that reason, we were direct to another class after our school. The pamphlet

said that they would be 'using activities of the diversion and innovating education

methods to fill the opening in understanding'. of its boy. I suppose them

meaning that the professor would write down the preparation and we had to copy

he. At least, this is what happened most of the time. By all means, we did not do

to say to our parents. How that aid? They would obtain elegant they would simply change and us of position to a class that would really do that we solved our preparation.

I hated the classes. Mainly they bored, me to rasgones or to fall slept.

After so many hours in the school that would want to happen afternoon it finds out

with the same books? But, like boy, one had little option in these

matters. Especially when their parents ready said to one that

the pay of the breast will help to obtain to us to that whip - new TV or that game video.

To lose some, to gain some!

Then, a day, my sister decided to oscillate the proverbial boat. She decided

she made enough study and reject to go to after program of the school.

That one is when my parents began to smell something aged. Shortly after that one,

they put us in a better program (or, yes, another educative one). This

he was greater, more shining and somehow more diversion. We had some interesting games,

and a COMPUTER also. Each of us secured an occasion to do something in the PC

(this, when the PC finishes beginning to do their presence felt). We

it somehow handled to burn with our preparation, more whose it had to be

fact by us. Then it was hour to amuse itself. We had a little

everything. Temporarias classes, speech, games and by all means painting. Those

the hours we happened to sprinkle color in the pages and ***reflxing mng itself of idiot jokes they were

really the culminating point of another way of a day of the drill. Ironic, I began

watched ahead after program of the school.

Now, so many years then, when I need to take a work and to go my to me

to only own boy until I return, I know important these after school

the programs have become. To speak of the history that is repeated! I hardly hope that

to obtain it in good, and yes, is also going to be educative.

No comments: